Jingle Belles Lauren and Stef, have another fun theme on offer! They'd like us to take our inspiration from this gorgeous picture by Kristens.cookies.
Seriously, those cookies are just too pretty to eat!
I was inspired by the idea of festive edibles, and made sure I chose a design paper that picked-up the gorgeous colours of the picture.
I was browsing eBay recently and spotted Cookie Cutter Christmas by Stampin' Up! on offer for a good price. Click, click, click and it was mine. Isn't this little guy fun!
I'm sharing this card over at ABC Christmas Challenge, where I'm playing G is for Gingerbread and I'm squeeeeezing it at Penny Black Saturday Challenge, where it would appear I'm completely ignoring the Easter option, and playing Anything Goes.
Thanks for dropping by!



8 comments:
Agreed, those cookies really do look too good to heat. Love your little gingerbread guy climbing through the NOEL
Love your festive card Jo great papers and I love how you have placed the Gingerbread man entwined with the big sentiment a brilliant make
hugs
lolo x
So cute Dotty! A great start to your Christmas stash!! Like you I love those new big dies!! Such fun to play with. Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB Saturday Challenge. :)
A Delightful card, love the paper and the gingerbread man. x
Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Oooooo, I LOVE the adorable Gingerbread fella! HE'S ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for joining us at ABC Christmas for the G is for GINGERBREAD part of our challenge! :)
~Marie B -DT
What a beautiful creation and I love that you've incorporated many different elements from the photo! So pleased you could join our Cookie-Inspired fun at Jingle Belles!
What a super-cute gingerbread man ... so glad you joined our Cookie-inspired prompt at Jingle Belles.
Post a Comment