Saturday, 3 August 2024

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #253 - S is for Summer

 


It's Summer here in the Northern Hemisphere, and as you can see Edna is spending an evening amongst the sunflowers. The sistahs have created some fabby cards to celebrate the season, so please drop by and join the fun!

My sheepy friend has opted for a trip to the beach...


I'm sending this card to someone who's just had surgery and I hope it gently tickles her funny bone. I can't find this set anywhere, so can only assume it's no longer available. I added the sentiment on my PC and found some sweet, summery paper to finish the card. 

The sistahs have had great fun with this theme, and we'd love you to come and play along too! 

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great fun card, love the sentiment and her hat. x

Barbara Godden said...

super fun card, she is adorable in her beach hat.

I Card Everyone said...

The only way your friend isn't going to laugh out loud is if it hurts.. even then it will be worth it, Jo!
EWE crack me up!
=]

Donna said...

Love your summer sheepy and her lovely hat
I am sure this will lift the spirits of your friend as well

Dawn T said...

What a super fun card Jo. Love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Had a nice chuckle out of your fluffy sheep in a hat, Jo - lovely beach scene you've given her too!!

JulieP said...

This one makes me smile. I need to remember to do computer sentiments when I'm stuck. This is awesome Jo!

Kathy said...

Absolutley love this - fab sentiment, great hat and a moody sheep - what's not to love?