It's the second of the month and time for the August 2024 Card Chain Challenge Reveal!
We had 24 lovely participants
who exchanged cards across the globe this month, and also welcomed one new player, Lyneen in Washington.
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Music / Funny / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Tissue Paper / Rocker Card
I grabbed the colours, the sketch (sort of) and the 'funny' to create this card for my recipient Marianne in Greece.
I've had this stamp for a while, but hadn't found an opportunity to get it inked-up until now. I wish Acid Drops and Whatnots sets were still available as they're just my taste. The pool stencil is from MFT.
My August sender is Robyn Oliver in Australia and just look what she made!
Thanks as always to Gail, and to everyone who plays along and makes CCC such a fun challenge.



5 comments:
Oh my Jo, I LOVE your card! What a fun retro swimmer and great modern sentiment! The watery background is perfect behind her! Julia xx
What a fun sentiment for your bathing beauty, Jo - love it!! And lucky you to get Robyn's fun card!!
That gal is super sweet and I love the sentiment! So you too remember a time without cell phones! hehe
Love the image and sentiment on your card Jo. Absolutely fabulous and what a pretty card from Robyn. Delightful
Love your pool card and quite honestly never pushed anyone into a pool but them having a phone on them would probably not occur to me. Where would you have that hidden?? Knew you would love Robyn's card. It's lovely. Hugz
Post a Comment