Sunday, 1 September 2024

Merry Little Christmas Challenge #58 - Anything Goes Christmas



It's time for another Anything Goes Christmas Challenge over at MLCC!

There are some gorgeous cards from the DT to inspire and delight, so why not drop over and take a peek?

I was in the mood for some Colorado Craft Company fun, so inked up and coloured this sweet image. I'm a long term fan of Anita Jeram's critters and always loved her book illustrations; imagine my delight when her stamps became available.  


Happy September to you all!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - sweet snowy scene with the bunny and birdie, Jo - just love the rich red frame too!!

brenda said...

That's a very sweet card Jo, I'm thinking the gifts are heavy and Bunny needed a rest!

B x

Dawn T said...

so cute... just love it.

I Card Everyone said...

Jo, this little duo is among my favorites - love your snowy hill!
=]

ionabunny said...

LOVE THIS. My goodness what a cute bunny and I love the huge snowdrift. Clean space below all the action is a cool design feature. Hugz