Tuesday, 15 April 2025

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #97 - Reminder

 


Welcome back! It's Reminder time over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge as we play...

Positively Poinsettias

with our good friend the very talented Bobby from Bits and Pieces.

 
Bobby has kindly created a second card for this challenge! You'll have to head on over and take a look on the main blog... You'll thanks yourself that you did as it's such a beauty.

Here's a little reminder of Bobby's first card for our challenge together.  


And here's my 'homage' to Bobby's card. I love her colour palette and knew I wanted to 'grab' it for my card. Thanks again to my mom for supplying the dies. The packaging is missing so I can't give the details.


This was fun to make as I don't usually create die cut cards, however I seem to be having a little run of using dies and I'm quite enjoying the change of technique. 

Rudolph's Random Raffle this month is offering a cute little set of Sizzix dies. 


I very much hope you'll come and play along with Bobby and me!  

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Jo

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow - love your layered pink poinsettia, Jo - perfect with the minty foliage!!

papierelle said...

I like christmas cards in non traditional colours and your card is amazing!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous take on Bobby's card, I love the dies in their pretty colours, a fab background too. Love your card Jo. x

Lynne in NI said...

Such a pretty poinsettia Jo, a great take on Bobby's beautiful card!

Jules said...

Hi Jo
A really gorgeous card and great colour palette.
Really must get myself in gear and start Christmas. I was all geared up with my idea for the last Christmas Kickstart Challenge but sadly time ran away with me. I am spending quite a lot of time with Mum these days - I have to make the most of her while I can because I know I will wish to have these days back again one day.
Hope all is good with you.
Many thanks for your lovely message on my blog.
Hope you had a good Easter break.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo

Greta said...

That is a great color combo and both of you made such lovely cards! Fun to see how different the cards are, even with the same colors.