Sunday, 3 August 2025

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal July 2025

 It's Reveal time once again over at The Card Chain Challenge!


We had 20 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month, bringing our total number of cards exchanged to a rather amazing 4,727. A big thank you to Gail for all she does to keep this challenge going.
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 

Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)

 
 Sketch Option

(Orient as desired.)

Theme Options:  Doors or Windows / Reading / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Mirror Card / More Than 3 Folds


Just look what Gail sent me...


Isn't this just a work of art! Thank you so much, Gail. 

sent this little card to Daja in Germany. The girl and her cat are from a magazine set. I'd love to know who the artist is, but have never managed to track them down.



If you'd like to play at Card Chain Challenge here's a little info to help: our sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.

Hope to see you there!

I'm linking my card to the following challenges:

Big congratulations to the team for reaching Challenge #200!

Get well soon, Fiki. 


6 comments:

Arlene said...

What a marvelous card with that cute little girl.

papierelle said...

As a cat fan, I really like both cards. And I'll be back at CCC next month.

Anonymous said...

I love your card for me. I love reading.
Greetings BAstelfeti

Pia S said...

I like how you used the colors, and seeing them together like this I realize it's actually a very good color combo. Putting it on a future to do list. Sweet card!

Greta said...

You and Gail are the best! Terrific cards by both of you and fun they both include kitty cats!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful card Jo, love how you used the colours on this beautiful image. x