Tuesday, 5 August 2025

The Christmas Kickstart #101 - Let's Wreath it Up!

 


Over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge I'm delighted to welcome back my dear friend Greta, as our Elf for August. If you've not visited Greta's blog before I urge you to head there this very second as her cards are a total delight and so inspiring.

 
Greta has chosen a lovely theme for our new challenge...

Challenge #101 - Let's Wreath it Up!

Yes, we'd like to see a wreath or multiple wreaths on your cards, please. You will LOVE Greta's card for our challenge - it's a total beauty and you can find it here. 

Here's what I made for our challenge. 

I grabbed my pencils and coloured Petunia Loves Christmas from Stampingbella. I don't use my pencil crayons very often these days and I felt rather rusty as I coloured this little sweetie. I loved the contrast of the purple and the green as shown on the stamp packaging so CASEd the look for my card. 

His Rudolphness has a fun new prize for his August Random Raffle Draw

 


*Sigh* I wish Heffy Doodle was still in business, but I'm so glad Rudolph bagged a few stamp sets before they closed. This one is a real cutie. 

Hope to see you playing along this month!

9 comments:

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Jo--incredibly cute and so beautifully colored! I'm delighted to be your guest elf this month!

Jeanne H said...

Love the colors you used, very dramatic and funny too. :-)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Your little Christmas piggie made me smile, Jo! Can't wait to play with wreaths this month at CKC!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This gave me a chuckle, I love the colours. Great image too. x

papierelle said...

You've chosen a lovely theme. I hope I find time to play along.
Your card is so funny and it makes me smile.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Sweet pig 🐖 ♥️ Beautiful card.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo, thanks for the lovely comment over at mine. I've not been getting involved much recently with challenges but I will be back as I intend getting started with some C. cards very soon. Hugs Angela xXx

Jules said...

Hi Jo
Must admit I haven't used my pencils for years either .. .. but you have used yours beautifully here. Love the colour combo!
Hope all is good at your end.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo

Bobby said...

Your card is a riot, Jo. Perfect coloring on that little piggie.