Saturday, 6 December 2025

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #269 - C is for Cheeky Christmas

 


Another truly splendid graphic from Sister Lee heralds a brand new challenge from The Sisterhood as we play C is for Cheeky Christmas

Here's what I made using a fun image from VLVS...


I'm linking this card to Anything Goes over at Lost Coast Designs. This is such a fab challenge and I really should make it a resolution to play there more often!



The Sistahs have created some fun cards and we'd love you to get your cheeky on and come and join the fun! 

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Perfect image for a cheeky Christmas card Jo, I love the combination of traditional (colours) and snark!

Donna said...

Totes worth the 364 days of fun :)

Chris said...

Such a fun image Jo- just perfect with that sentiment! xx

JulieP said...

Well, when you put it that way......lol!!!! This is just so cute and so cheeky. love!

Greta said...

Beautiful plaid background and fun sentiment!