Thursday, 2 April 2026

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal - March 2026

 

Hi there, it's tie for the March Reveal! During the month twenty-five lovely players exchanged cards across the globe. This brings the total cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants to 4,930. Whoop, whoop! We also welcomed new player Kathy in the UK.  
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 

Colour Palette Option

(Exact matching is not required.)

 
Sketch Option

(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options: Gnomes / House or Home / Friendship

Product / Technique Options:  Stamps / Patchwork

I decided to go with and Gnomes and Homes for my card, which travelled across the sea to Linda in Michigan. This one was such fun to make and it turned out Linda likes gnomes every bit as much as I do!



It appears my sender is a gnome fan too as I received this cutie from Joanne in UK.


Thanks so much, Joanne, he's totally adorbs, and I love that we both feel gnomes like flowers!

If you want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge.  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.


8 comments:

ionabunny said...

Two loverly gnome cards. Lovely houses too Jo. Thanks for being a link in the Card Chain Challenge. Hugz

Angelnorth said...

Your gnome is better behaved than mine though Jo, he’s left the flower in the ground where it should be! Cute card, love the distant town — makes it seem he’s escaped to the country for a bit of peace in the rolling green hills, love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable neighborhood for your sweet gnome, Jo! Lucky Linda G to get this cutie and lucky you to get Joanne's gnome!!

papierelle said...

You both had the same idea. Both cards turned out very funny.

Gail L said...

Great gnome cards!

HilaryJane said...

Lovely gnome and homes. I am enjoying all the gnomes in the reveal. They didn't feature on my card because I don't own a single gnome stamp, stencil or die. I wonder if that will ever change xx

Dawn T said...

Too cute Jo. How sweet you both used Gnomes!

Arlene said...

WOW, you got gnomes and homes in on the same card. I do so like scenes and you created a marvelous scene.