Sunday, 15 March 2026

The Christmas Kickstart challenge #108 - Reminder


This month we are in the company of the rather wonderful Wendy from Cartai!


Wendy picked a super-fun theme for us...

Challenge #108 - Out of the Woods

Here's a reminder of the gorgeous card she created to start our challenge.


Isn't this a beauty! Please drop by at her blog and leave her some love. 

For my Inspired by... card I zeroed-in on Wendy's card layout and her cute POD trio. I grabbed a sweet POD image with three critters from my stash and started colouring. The trees are from a Mama Elephant Scene Builder set I bought on eBay a while back. Such a useful purchase. 


I'm never sure what sort of dog Flappy is, but in my head he's some sort of scaled-down St Bernard. Tofu just had to be a ginger kitty - mainly because they're the only ones I can colour! 😁😁😁


The gorgeous Rudolph has a lovely March Random Raffle Prize.



Please check our Challenge Guidelines before linking up in order to be eligible to win Rudolph's sweet prize. 

Come and join the fun - we can't wait to see what comes out of the woods on your card!

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great take on Wendy’s card Jo, adorable image and beautifully coloured! Mind you, they do all look just a teensie bit worried — big snow bank ahoy?

Loll said...

Oh my gosh, Jo ... your card is ADORABLE!! Love that sledding trio. They look like they are all holding on for dear life! :) xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yeah for sledding critters! Love yours, Jo - that orange kitty is hanging on for dear life - adorable!!

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card Jo. An adorable trio on their sled.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful card from Wendy, and your take on it is just wonderful, it's fun, with gorgeous colouring and it could be real! You can tell what my mind is like hahaha. I love it. x

I Card Everyone said...

Jo, I love that your ginger kitty is holding on to Flappy's nostrils - what a fun image! Both Wendy's and your inspired by card are fabulous and so beautifully colored!
=]

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fab card Jo! I love how you coloured their fur, mine never looks quite right.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--such great use of Wendy's inspiration! Love the adorable scene, Jo! Your coloring always impresses me!