Tuesday, 3 March 2026

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #108 - Out of the Woods



Happy March, everyone!

Our guest Elf this month over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge is the rather wonderful Wendy from Cartai

Wendy has chosen a super-fun theme for us...

Challenge #108 - Out of the Woods

And she's created the sweetest card for our challenge together, and you can see it here

Here's what I made. I think my woodland creatures might just be 'forest' creatures! 



The majestic stag comes from Sizzix Thinlets set by Josh Griffiths called Forest Animals. His friend the bear is from the same set.


I added a Memory Box window to frame that nosey bear. 

The gorgeous Rudolph is with us over on the Kickstart blog to share his March Random Raffle Prize.



Anyone else miss Sugar Pead Designs? Such cute stamps.

Wendy and I both hope you'll come and play along with our challenge!

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

That’s a great stag Jo, not seen that one before. That bear looks like he might be eyeing up the tasty treats on the table that’s just out of shot! He protests that he is, of course, a woodland creature — do bears ???? in the woods, after all? Fun theme, I have just the stamp I’ve not yet got round to using!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Majestic stag and I love the forest in the circle behind him, Jo! Sweet bear too - can't wait to play!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your cards Jo, a fabulous stag and wonderful nosy bear. x

Loll said...

Your two cards are perfect for the Out of the Woods challenge. Hope to play along this month ... just getting back into card making. :) LOVE both these sweet cards, Jo! xx

ionabunny said...

I love this die set. Your stag is majestic and awesome but that bear has me laughing. Such a cool scene with him peering in the window. Hugz

Wendy R. said...

Hi Jo, what a gorgeous set of cards. Each one is so beautifully designed and full of festive charm, you’ve definitely kicked the Christmas creativity into gear. Thank you so much for inviting me to be a guest designer. I’m absolutely delighted to join in and it’s a real pleasure to be part of the challenge. Thanks again for the lovely invitation and inspiration! 😊