Monday, 2 March 2026

The Card Chain Challenge February 2026 - Reveal

 
We are all about spreading love around the world, one handmade card at a time!!



We had 24 participants who exchanged cards during February and our Reveal post is a thing of beauty! 

The total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is a rather wonderful 4,825. And despite the current craziness of the world, plus the best attempts of international postal services to throw their proverbial spanners into the works, we are holding firm and waiting for card 500 to be sent. A huge thank you to Gail for everything she does to keep this chain of love and friendship intact and marching along. 

All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 

Colour Palette Option
or

Sketch Option

or 

Theme Options: Clouds / On The Farm / Friendship

or 

Product / Technique Options: Dies / Fussy Cutting


Here's what I sent to Jeanne in Minnesota

I love this MFT set... And Jeanne does too!


Michaela in Austria was my sender this month and just look at this adorably sweet little PB hedgie she sent.


Isn't this just so much fun! Thanks Michaela, I love it. 



Want to play along ????
If you want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge.  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.


8 comments:

papierelle said...

Your card is so funny, it makes my smile!!!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun barn scene, Jo! Love that brave little chick casually trotting by the massive trio of cows! Julia xx

Angelnorth said...

Your cows are definitely cuter than my cow Jo! Such a sweet card, I love the little scene with the haystack and the wee chick trying to steal the limelight!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of cows with their hay behind and a sweet chick in front, Jo - love this!!

Wendy R. said...

Now that all the recipients have their cards, I can say it properly this is an absolute dote of a make 🐄💕! From My Barn To Yours is just the sweetest sentiment and those rosy cheeked cows are full of mischief and charm. The tiny chick toddling along in front is stealing hearts left and right. It is warm, cheerful and full of love, exactly what the Card Chain Challenge is all about. I have no doubt it has already earned pride of place and brought a big grin or two.

BAstelfeti said...

Awww, what a sweet Card with the Cow's.
Greetings BAstelfeti

HilaryJane said...

I should have guessed that your card would feature animals. I love it especially those cow expressions and the tiny duck xx

Loll said...

LOVE your card Jo. I love the expression on the cow's faces ... "how dare that chick interupt our lunch!". :) xx