The Sisterhood have a brand new challenge for you to play! We've all had heaps of fun with this one and we hope you will too. Sarcasm, snark and general naughtiness are encouraged, but are not essential so why not join the H is for Happy Birthday fun?
Here's how I played our challenge this month.
While wandering around Etsy I fell in love with these cute robot stickers and just had to get them. I'm not usually a sticker gal, but I couldn't resist these and knew I'd have fun playing with them.
It turns out when you use stickers that it's better to pop them up on dimensionals. I guess it depends on your overall design but I love how this little guy sits so well against the Visible Image stencil rather than disappearing into it. This isn't something I discovered by accident... my very talented friend Carol pointed me in the right direction!

8 comments:
Great stencil work and cute image I would never have guess it was a sticker, some people have the knack of using them but not me.
Ah, possibly my most used stencil - it’s super-useful isn’t it? Looks great here! Love the little robot, I think he proves that not all stickers are created equal - have fun using the rest of the crew, I bet you could spend ages each time choosing which one is perfect for the job!
Love it! I wouldn't have thought of using stickers, but your robot dude looks fab against your zingy background!
Awesome card Jo.
So clever in every way. Great sentiment too. x
Sometimes a good sticker is just the thing. Looks great.
I can see how you'd love that robot sticker, Jo - adorable and perfect over the rays!!
Love the bot sticker and how he POPS against that amazing backrgound!
Post a Comment