Saturday, 2 May 2026

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal - April 2026

We had 22 participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month. The CCC group is such a lovely community, and one that is very much appreciated by everyone involved in this monthly crafty jaunt around the world. The lovely Gail keeps us in order and makes this sweet challenge such as fun place to play.
 
Total number of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is 4,952. That big 5,000 mark is gonna happen soon and no mistake!
 
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 

Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option

 
(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options: Long Ears / Spring / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: 
Bookpaper / Fancy Edges (ripped, die cut, embossed etc)
 
I decided to go with the themes of Long ears, Spring and Friendship for my card to my very good friend Joanne in UK. I kept it all very, very simple, but did enjoy adding the little flower gems. I tried to use the colour combo too, but once I'd added blue for a clear, Spring sky I knew I'd gone off-piste and wasn't coming back! 


Daja in Germany was my sender this month. Thanks so much, Daja, I love your beautiful floral creation!



Soooooooo, if you want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge.  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.


12 comments:

Angelnorth said...

I’m looking at it across the room now Jo! It’s such a sweet card and you know I love me some white space on a beautifully designed card — I love it, thank you!

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

I absolutely love your cute little bunny <3

Julia Aston said...

I just love that sweet bunny writing a note to her friend, Jo, on the lawn inside that lovely circle of sky! So pretty with the little sparkle gem flowers and wonderful sentiment! Julia xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A delightful card, love the little gem flowers. x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - sweet little bunny in th masked circle, Jo - love your coloring!! Thanks for all you do for the CCC!!

Arlene said...

That bunny is so cute - terrific card.

papierelle said...

Oh your card is sooo cute and lovely!!! It makes me smile!

Dawn T said...

What a super cute little bunny Jo. A really sweet card.

Loll said...

I love the sweet little bunny on the card you made, Jo. Adorable with the circle sponging. xx

BAstelfeti said...

Your a welcome Jo *smile*
Your Card is also very very sweet.
Greetings BAstelfeti/ Daja

Greta said...

Darling bunny card and love the flower gems! Beautiful card from Daja!

Kathy said...

Love this little cutie!