We're in great company over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge as we welcome back Joanne from Ambrosia and Iron as our guest elf for May.
Challenge #110 - Season's Tweetings
We're all about our feathered friends this month and Joanne has very kindly created a second card for our challenge. Don't you just LOVE her penguin card, I know I do!
Here's Joanne's first card for our challenge. I had both of her cards saved on my PC by the time I came to make my 'Inspired by' creation, so they merged in my head a bit!
I think the Penny Black Twelve Days of Christmas set is so comical. It's quite an oldie now, but I was thrilled to snag it on eBay a couple of months ago - and at a good price too. I asked my hubby if he got the 'joke' of this card and he asked if they were burglar hens. I'm taking that as a no.
As always, Rudolph has a lovely Random Raffle Prize on offer.
Isn't this a gorgeous set! Please remember to read the Challenge Guidelines before signing-up to play if you're new to Christmas Kickstart.
Joanne and I can't wait to see what you create for this fun theme!

.jpg)


.jpg)

5 comments:
Your hubby’s burglar hens reaction just made me laugh out loud, good job I wasn’t drinking a cuppa at the time! 😂 Do you think he’d have got it if they’d been wearing strings of onions as well?! Love your “inspired by” cards Jo, the plaid is so cosy with the cute owls on the first and I also love the humour of that PB set. I like the first one as it is, if I was going to try adding anything I’d probably try some more of that spiky foliage in the top left corner (and then, since it’s die cuts and I’m rubbish at getting die cuts to look right anyway, I’d probably decide against and revert to the original!).
Great cards Jo. Both Jo's and yours. Your "burgler" hens are too cute! Great take for the Third Day of Christmas! Love it!
Yep! The burglar friends got me too, hahaha. Super cards Joe, love them all. x
Har, har - love the burgler remark from hubs - men, sigh...Anyway your cards are adorable, Jo - really bring a smile! Thanks for the CKC inspiration!!
Ha ha! Burglars :o) Love your cards, Jo. Cute owls and I love the plaid. For me it emphasises the owls so it doesn't need anything else. And of course the burglar hens are just fabulous xxx
Post a Comment