Its the first Tuesday in the month and so we have a brand new challenge over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, where I'm delighted to welcome Caroline from KISS as our elfin guest this month! If you head on over you can read all about our guest.
Caroline has chosen the perfect theme for us:
Challenge #111 - SNOW DAY!
We'd love to see your take on this. Play it however you want, but there HAS to be snow!
My second card was also fun to put together. I only wish I'd thought to put wobblers under the robins for added fun.
Here's Rudolph with another lovely Random Raffle Prize:
Caroline and I are both very excited to see what you guys come up with for our June Challenge.


.jpg)
.jpg)

6 comments:
Super fun cards, love them. x
Those two definitely look like mischief is their middle name Jo, beautifully put together card! Love the robins having fun making their own snow angels, what a sweet idea!
Two sweet cards Jo. Those kids look so happy they have a snow day! :) Those robins are so adorable! Wobblers would be awesome! xx
Darling cards with the sweet kids and robins, Jo!! Looking forward to playing along!
Oh my goodness--such fun cards, Jo! Love the story for the first one and snow angel robins are a kick! Hoping I'll get a card made for this challenge.
This is such a fun holiday card ⛄🎄 I love the bright red frame, the snowy background, and those two little skaters holding hands. They look very cheerful altogether, which is impressive, because if that was me on ice, the only thing holding hands would be my knees and the floor 😄 Beautifully done.
Post a Comment