Tuesday, 2 June 2026

The Card Chain Challenge Reveal - May 2026

 
We are all about spreading love around the world, 
one handmade card at a time!!


The month's really do fly by, don't they. Can you beleive it's time for the May Reveal over at The Card Chain Challenge? No, me neither but it really is.

All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
 

Colour Palette Option

or

Sketch Option


or 

Theme Options:
Floral / Postal / Friendship

or 

Product / Technique Options:
Twine or Thread / Spinner Card


Here's what I sent to Majda in Slovenia. I was feeling floral for a change, and decided to create a Spring bouquet for Majda!


Wendy In Ireland was my lovely sender and just look what winged it's way across the Irish Sea! Thanks so much, Wendy, it's beautiful. 


 And if you want to join in the fun you can sign up for the Card Chain Challenge.  All sign ups run in advance, from the 7th of the preceding month to the 6th of the exchange month.  All reveals happen on the 2nd of the month after the exchange is complete.

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

My first thought when I looked at your card was 'a mug of hugs' given that your pretty vase looks much like a mug (without the handle!?) What pretty little layered florals you used and I love the colors with the watery blue and purple! Julia xx

Angelnorth said...

Lovely fresh feel to this one Jo, love the little pot of flower sprigs on their beautiful blue background and the stripy container with the heart detail is adorable!

papierelle said...

Utterly adorable and so enchantingly designed.
P.S. Currently, my posts are not appearing in the Reading List on the dashboard. Blogger is having a problem again, and I hope it gets resolved soon.

HilaryJane said...

and what a beautiful bouquet it is. Love the vibrant blue background. I hope you feel floral more often xx

BAstelfeti said...

Your Card is with the Springflowers so beautiful.
Greetings BAstelfeti

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet little flower pot, Jo & I love the water spotted background!!

Greta said...

Your Spring bouquet is beautiful, Jo! Makes me happy to look at it!

Loll said...

Sweet vase of flowers to send to your friend, Majda. I love the colourful, uplifting card and I'm sure Majda will as well. Great work Jo! And such a pretty card from Wendy in Ireland. :) xx

Wendy R. said...

Jo, this is absolutely gorgeous 💐💕 ! I am delighted your card has arrived safely. That is always the tense part, waiting to see if the post behaves itself or decides to go on a mystery tour 😄💌