Over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month I'm joined by Lauren and Stephanie AKA The Jingle Belles!
With two 'Craft Besties' as our elves for August there was only ONE possible theme for us to play:
Our Theme this month is FRIENDSHIP!
We'd love to see your cards for a friend or celebrating friendship, please.
My first card for our challenge together is this one:
I was feeling in the mood for some solid colour and tone-on-tone stamping. I always enjoy working with this MFT stamp set. I do miss MFT, don't you?
My second card is this one. Another 'oldie' of a stamp, this time from Stampin' Up! Again, good fun to work with.
Stephanie, Lauren and I hope you'll head on over and join the fun!
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

6 comments:
AW! Such lovely friendly cards. x
Aww, that Santa and Rudolph image is fabulous Jo and looks great with the bold red framing and tone on tone green background! The frosty friends are great fun too, they look delighted at the fall of fresh snow you’ve given them.
Two gorgeous cards Jo. Love the theme of a friendship card for Christmas.
Your cards are just delightful, Jo! Both are beautifully made and are inspiring! I'm hoping to get a card entered.
Love the oldies and both cards are adorable. Miss MFT too.
These are two wonderful cards. I love the cartoon vibes on the first one and the rich colours. The Second one is so jolly with all the different snowmen. Yes, I do miss MFT!
Post a Comment