Welcome, welcome, welcome! The Sisterhood and Good Queen Jenn, are playing - A is for Animals and we'd LOVE you to come and join us.
My offering isn't on the snarky side, but does have cute in abundance.
Just look at these Unity sheep from the set Shear Surprise. They are currently on sale... just sayin'.
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

7 comments:
All the cutes!
Love the wee sheepies.
Like them, I am also all for the cake :)
Adorable! Love the grounding line of little flowers and grass under their feet and along the base of the wall. Hope they get their heart’s desire!
Just love this one Jo. It's so cute. I must get some of my animal stamps out and have a play!
Such a fun and adorable card Jo, love the sheep and the brick stencilling and flowers, it's just perfect. x
Oh my gosh ... so adorable. :) xx
Oh, now I want them.
Love this.
Post a Comment