I stamped the image and coloured it with Versacolour inks and watercolour pencils, then clear embossed it. The stamped flower background is made using an English Stamp Company image called flower power - it is much more visible in real life. I stamped the list of 'Emily qualities' using clear cling stamps from a Technique Tuesday girl themed set, and the bling is from Papermania.

I have many great 'Emily stories', but probably my favourite is when she came over to my house and was thirsty. I gave her a big glass of juice, but obviously gave her too much. I found her pouring it into one of my vases (full of dried grasses) because she was too shy to say she didn't want to drink it all!
Happy birthday beautiful, funny Emily!
Well, seeing as it's sunny I'm going back outside to enjoy the good weather. You'll be glad to hear that Custard is loving the sunshine and is having a great time chasing frogs!
4 comments:
Awww bless her! I'm sure she loved this card!
I love this great colours!
What a sweetie! I might remember that little trick when I go visiting new friends here in Morocco! :-) Love your card too- I'm sure she will love it!
Oooohhhhh, Emily! {good luck living THAT one down!} Hee Hee You are a great friend and THAT card pretty much does the trick! WHAT a perfect image! I love the scallop circle popped in behind and the way you created this little world for that darling character! Fabulous coloring job! (What did Custard think?) Shhhh. Go enjoy the sun while you can!:o)
Post a Comment