I adore this little pig stamp from Stampin' Up! Elise created a totally wonderful card using this stamp, so I have had this little fellah on my mind for a while now.

I seem to be making alot of get well cards at the moment, so many of my friends and family seem to be poorly right now.
The pig is coloured with Vesacolour ink (Orchid pink) and the barcode stripes are from Daisy Bucket's Black Tie collection. The lovely swirly vellum is really old and I can't track down the details. The pink card is Swiss dots from Bazzil. The gems are from Papermania.
I will probably re-photograph this when the sun comes out as this isn't a very good picture.
There is a slight hint of Autumn in the air now. The fruit trees are heavy with apples and pears, the soft fruits look delicious and Custard is happy chasing the squirrels that have reappeared in the garden.
Enjoy the weekend!
13 comments:
Love all of the different colors of pink ... this card is sure to make someone feel better.
Oh, oh, oh, ooooooowwwww! Yeah, for the lil' piggy! Yeah, for you making him look proud and happy! Once again, I'm HONORED for the nod of inspiration! {you make me feel like I'm "somebody!" hee hee} This is SOOO cute and SO fun! I agree with the "Smilyn" one: this definitely destine to make someone feel better! You're delightful, Dotty Jo! {You ALWAYS make me smile!}
That cute little pig and sentiment are perfect for the 'Varks challenge. So cute :)
oh my gosh! what an adorable card! i loooooooooove that sweet pig and you have set him off to perfection with fun papers & embellies!
Cuuute! I have this set and I haven't played with it yet! Must get to it ASAP! Thanks for the inspiration!
So cute! Love the little piggy! Beautiful card! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
Hugs,
Vanessa
this is too ADORABLE! love it!
Lovely card, the pig is so cute!
So cute! Love the pig! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me some love! :)
Oh this little piggy card is adorable! BR-T
Really cute pink piggie card. It has such a great look to it. Adorable! :)
What a cute little piggy. Love your card, it's sure to make anyone feel better. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog :)
I really like the little piggy! Super cute! The swirls remind me of little piggy tails too.
Post a Comment