Drawn by the fabulous Annie Rodrigue, she is called Charlotte and comes courtesy of Kraftin' Kimmie!
If you are not yet acquainted with Kraftin' Kimmie I highly recommend a visit to her shop and to her inspirational blog, which is called Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner. Sweet Ms K. also has a challenge site which is currently running the theme 'Shades of Autumn'.If you go to Kimmie's shop you will find a helpful list of worldwide stockists.
I purchased Charlotte, and her friend Francesca, from the lovely Elaine at Quixotic Paperie.
This is a two challenge card as I am also entering Charlotte and her little friends for The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #55. This week DT girl Cathy has chosen 'Orange + one other colour' as the challenge theme. I was a bit concerned about whether I had enough orange in my stash, but I need not have worried as I re-discovered a whole load of yummy orange, rust and apricot card stock that I had forgotten!
I dusted off that sweet Cuttlebug folder, added a little Fiskars punched edge and sprinkled some Diamond Stickles to work it's sparkly magic yet again!
Happy crafting everyone!
21 comments:
beautiful coloring! These are so cute in a quirky kind of way. It's like you can't not like them because they are quirky:)
Lovely Card!! I do love orange .... thanks for the link I added it to... just us girls blog..
xx
Well, Dotty Jo, professional ILLUSTRATOR!!!! - your coloring NEVER disappoints! This is sooooo well done, I'm smacking my lips, hankering for my next fall treat... Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Muffin, Pumkin Soup, perhaps.... All I can say is YUMMY! This card is THAT sweet ~ that's what I'm talkin' about! Your CHOICES, like that embossing, playfully peeking from behind that lil' girl image.... Perfection! I'm so glad you got some time to play! I hope things are a bit easier this week! xoxoxo- E.
Great card Jo. Charlotte looks as though she could be full of mischief!! Great colours and your colouring is amazing as always.
Sallyx
Very cool card - love the coiours and the backing paper you've used. x
Hi there Jo, not been around much lately sorry...
Well what can I say about this card other than I Want that stamp...
I love all of Annie's illustration's.
You have done a fantastic job here, love your colour choice and that sentiment is brill...
x
Vicky
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog - I love this card you have done and that image is great brings a smile to the face -
gorgeous card I love the image and your colouring is beautiful thanks for joining in the fun at scsc hugs Jill xx
Hi
your card is super very cute
hugs
sylvie
x
Well Dottyjo! You've done a fantastic job with Miss Charlotte! She's a sassy girl, isn't she?? Glad you are enjoying your stamps and thanks for joining us this week for our Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!
Fab card - love the image!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Your card is gorgeous, you have done a great job with Charlotte. Love how you embossed the background and sponged it, looks great!! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie's.
DJ you will not believe me when I tell you I bought this one when I bought Francesca too! I was enamored by the button eyes on the dolls, have you seen Coraline? It's a Tim Burton creation so dark but great non the less!
Sorry back to your card its fantastic I love you second color to go with orange and the touch of Stickles! Beth
She looks adorable Jo, you have coloured her beautifully and i love the embossing to, super card.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx
What a great coloring on this card - love it!
Sanne
Fabulous card, and great use of orange.
Thank you for joining in my colour challenge at SCSC this week.
Cathy xx
fabby funky image on your card and love the warm colours.
hugs, annie x
lovely
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
Fabulous, love the image and great embossed background. janex
Great card Dottyjo. Very loveli image and the combination of black with orange is really great!
Hugs,
Larissa
Gorgeous card!! Your creations are amazing, I love the colours of this one and the embossed background!
Hugs,
Vanessa
Post a Comment