Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Such a grateful bunny!

I really am one grateful girl!
A very big thank you to the gang over at Cupcake Craft Challenges for including my little bunny cards as a top 5 pick for challenge #60!


The girls have now posted their Challenge for week 61 which is 'buttons and stitching'. I love using buttons, but cannot get my sewing machine to sew on paper... I wonder if a wee bit of 'faux' stitching might be allowed?

I needed some little thank you cards today, so decided to break out my bargain eBay purchase. I have to say that I am totally smitten with these little beauties from Stampin' Up! I stamped the largest image onto some Bazzils card stock and then added Hero Arts Pearls in black, and some faux stitching. I lifted the little panel up on dimensionals for added interest.

So simple and easy...
I am dreaming of hours of fun with these lovely stamps. However, I feel a bit guilty that I didn't buy them directly from Stampin' Up! I'm waiting for the Stamp Surveillance Squad to turn up at my door and take them away from me!

Happy crafting everyone!

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations!! I love the bunnies, so well deserved, Dottyjo!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Pajalu said...

Congratulations on making the top 5. I think it is well deserved.

Elise said...

Hello, super talented one! I'm so happy for you! Those card were definitely a home run! So glad you got some good luv for your awesome work! Speaking of work - I love what you did with those old beauties from S/U! Kinda made me want to dust that set off... OR SELL IT ON E-BAY! Hey, btw! No worries on buying from E-Bay, the S/U! police don't mind at all unless it's a CURRENT catalog set! Once it's retired it's allllll good! So stamp with good conscience - YOU'RE GOLDEN, Dotty Jo!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation's Jo, Top 5 well done to you and your bunny's.lol
Love your new stamp too, have to say I keep my eyes on ebay, and have had some great bargain's in the past.
x
Vicky

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Jo congratulations on making the top five, loved those little bunny cards. Well Done.
Sallyx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Way to go DJ, the bunny cards are fabulous! I am loving your purple card as well with the added bling! Have a great day! Beth

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Yeah for you DottyJo! I just loved those cards. So deserving. I also think your Ketto card is adorable. I'm heading for a Copics class tomorrow and may have to leave the store with a Ketto. I think they are crazy cute!

Linda Brun said...

Congratulations on making the top 5.

Linda

Liz said...

Thanks so very much for your lovely comments I appreciate them so much I love your blog too I will be back

Congratulations from me too

Liz xx

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

Dear kind Dotty...I see we're 'cross' the river from each other...so to speak. Thank you for stopping in at my blog and for your sweet comments. Glad you like the boot coasters (and the ewe). It was one of those things that just pops into the head. Anyway, I've come to re-turn the visit and like what I see! Those bunnies are sooo cute, I particularly like the paper piecing bunny (as is that black and white darling cat of yours) and that cake!!!! Wish I could have been there for a piece of it! I will have to come back and spend more time reading...I'm currently looking for our car registrations so that we can register our cars in our new home state...Wyoming. For some reason, we seem to have lost them somewhere along the 1,600 miles we traveled to get here... Anyway, thanks again for stopping by...K (jj)

And oh yeah...Congratulations on the top 5!!!