... and then I made these!
Yes, I am officially smitten with these cute little Christmas tree images from Pink Petticoat! I just love how they look printed on kraft. I coloured them with a mix of Distress Inks and Versacolour inks, and added a tiny zip of white gel pen. The red card stock is from Bazzils and the little dots stamp is from Hero arts.
Quick, simple, sooooo cute and perfect for the Secret Crafters Challenge #60, which is Christmas Trees!
Happy Crafting everyone!
19 comments:
Hi,
I like your cute little, simple and clean image...it is beautiful. Great job.!!
Aloha! Just found your blog....I'm so slow! Will be following you now....
Love your little kraft tags! I must try printing on kraft--looks lovely!
lovely lovely lovely, I love Pink Petticoat too!
Victoria
x
These are fabulous Jo, love how you've coloured those images, so stylish. :)x
Oh, HONEY-BUNNY! These are so cheerful and darling! I understand WHY you are smitten! I am smitten by your fabulous use of said, adorable images! DELIGHTFUL show!
Jo, these are sooo adorable! I LOVE that Christmas tree image too, so fun!! Also, Thank you for stopping by my blog! :o)
Tammy x
Hey Jo,
Thank's for the email this morning,you timed it really well.....
I am loving your layout, that santa look's fab...So cute....
Love the card too, though I have to embarrass myself and say the Kraft is a new one on me....
though I will be looking out for it.....
x
Vicky
Love the cute little cards Jo. That really is a sweet image and it looks great on the Kraft card.
Sallyx
These cards are super cute! Love the tree image on Kraft! Gorgeous, Jo!
Hugs,
Vanessa
These are sooo adorable. Love them stamped on the kraft too!
These are so stuning Jo I love them - great cards
Cute x-mas tree on lovely cards...
Linda
Fab card and great Christmas tree... no wonder you made more!
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx
Gorgeous cards, JO! Your are right, the tree looks fab on Kraft, stunning! Hugs, Lily
Sweeeeet card Jo! Love how your trees turned out on the kraft, I'd never think of printing digi images on anything but white ... I'll be giving it a go!
Thanks for the heads up on the ICS challenge - I hadn't realised I'd won!
Oh these little cards are adorable DJ! I find myself to quite smitten with those trees too! I am glad to hear your candy arrived! Beth
Oh - this is sooo stinking cute Jo!! I love these, great for mass producing too, I bet you will make a ton more!! It's making me smile big, cutest tree!
Oh they're cute.
luv
Debby
These are fab!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Post a Comment