Sunday, 17 January 2010

A little love potion number 9!


Just to prove that my Moonlight Whisper/Kraftin' Kimmie addiction is alive and well!
This 6x6 card is for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #13 - Chocolate, red and pink plus some hearts.

and Allsorts Week 35 Challenge - pink and brown.

The papers are all from the Basic Grey Bittersweet collection and the tiny seed beads and ribbons are from my stash. As you can see I flipped the sketch slightly as it seemed to suit the shape of the image. I left the stamp uncut as I liked the little picture that it created and coloured it with Pro-markers.
Happy Sunday everyone!

17 comments:

Kirsten...x said...

Beaufitful card love the image and the sentiment...x

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs Kirsten...x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH Dotty! Josephine looks absolutely amazing! It looks like a framed picture!! Great job with this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful coloring and layering! What a SWEET card! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, I had to get Pete to let me see this on his PC... mine still is not showing some card's...
Wow.... you go girl... this is fantastic...
I LOVE IT....
Are these new pen's I see?

Really Jo, you have done a fantastic job here, your colouring is perfect...and the DP is fab...well done...

x
Vicky

Jill said...

I just love all of your intricate coloring and the light blue background! Fab card!

Tyggereye said...

How cute! What a great card. I love that love potion number 9 when put on cards and projects. Its such a cute little saying/rhyme/whatever you want to call it. :)

marley said...

lovely card! thanks for joining us at ics!

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful card Jo. Love the colours and the image is really cool...Love it.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the take on musical!

Debs said...

Hi Dotty
Love this card - the image is great - love the colouring and a super sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care.
Debs xx

donna mikasa said...

Love this, Jo!! And I love that it's a 6x6" card! And now I've got that song stuck in my head......

Lynne in NI said...

FABULOUS card Jo! Wonderful colours and I love that sentiment!
:o

Vanessa said...

Amazing card, Jo!! Love everything about it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Alice said...

so pretty! love how your colored her! love that stamp too!! beautiful card!

Vicky said...

Just fabulous Jo. Great colours and love that image, and perfect colouring! :)x

Suzanne C said...

Love the image and how you colored it is so fun! Lovely card!

Elise said...

Look at her! FABULOUS! Your work is just flawless! I love to just take a breath and linger over your precision work - AMAZING! Bravo!