Friday, 26 February 2010

Don't you just love digi's!

You know how it is... you make a card and then spoil it when your hand slips as you stamp the sentiment!
I said 'drat' and 'bother' a few times over today's cards. However, I decided to go ahead and post them simply because I like the images and want to spread the news about the work of two very talented illustrators.

This first card is such a fun image.
I love this little girl in her crazy cat hat!
And don't you just love that cat????
This little piece of wonderfulness comes courtesy of Kim Toohey. I went digi-hunting over on Etsy and was delighted to find Kim's shop, which is called 'Kimprints'. In addition to a modest selection of very cute digital stamps you will also find some of her stunning artwork.
This little digi is called 'Kitty Cats' and was a bargain at $1.50!
Next, I am sharing a sweet Squiggle Stamps digi by Lauren Beard.
I printed her twice so that I could make two different versions and get a little colouring practice.
Digi-phobes will be glad to discover that the Lilliput images are also available in rubber!
I'm sorry about the quality of the pictures, but the light isn't good here today.
Finally, for anyone who wants to take part in Deborah Nolan's next Card Chain Challenge take a look at this post in which she gives all the details for the March Challenge.
Hope you all have a great weekend. I am at work tomorrow, but am doing something really worthwhile as I'll be helping a group of local 'Looked after Children' pick a selection of books for their home.
Happy crafting everyone!

20 comments:

BallooBear said...

Hi Jo

I love your cards...especially the cat one...it's fab, I'm going over to the Etsy site to have a look !

You don't need any colouring practice..looks just fine to me

Hugs

Jo X

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Jo, Love all your new cards, its fun making different shaped cards, How would we ever cope without nesties now,LOL. You colouring is amazing and I love these new images. Have a great day tomorrow, I am sure all the Children will have fun.
Hugs
Sally

Vicky said...

Thanks for sharing these cute images Jo. I only wish I could colour. Enjoy your day tomorrow. :)xx

donna mikasa said...

I was a digi-skeptic, too and am now a digi-holic! Thanks for the link to Kimstamps--they're adorable!

Alice said...

oh! super duper cute!!!!!!!!! love love love all your cards with those cute digis!!!! Those just put me in a good mood!! =)

Abounding Treasures said...

These are delightful and just perfect the way they are!! Doesn't look like you need any practice colouring :o)

Have a great weekend!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable cards and I have the dropsies all the time which is terrible if it happens at the end. :O Lovely coloring and I too think the kitten hat is so cute!

Tiffany Ervin said...

WOW! I so LOVE all the soft blue shading you've done on each background, very sweet images!

Sanne said...

Lovely circle cards Jo - great colors!

Anonymous said...

Hiya mate...
Firstly mister blogger has been a pain, the last few posts from you hasn't shown the pic's..I can only see the one with the cat on the parcel here...
Love your shaped card...digi's are definitly getting higher in my case, especially the free ones...bonus.
We had a bit of a rubbish day today, first I had to rush my post for SCSC as I can't scedule one, then we went shopping and I had a row with James in tesco and on the way back home Pete's car broke down, the spring behind the wheel snapped and punctured the wheel, we were only five minutes away from home but as we had so much shopping I had to wait with him for the AA, nearly two hours in the freezing rain...
Mind you I should be thankfull it didn't happen on the motorway on his way home, that could have been dangerous...
So now we have no car till Monday when they are supposed to be delivering one...

Hope your having a better weekend
x
vicky

Deb Rymer said...

These are adorable - just love these images - and your coloring is fantastic!

Victoria said...

these are adorable, I'm leaning towards the green one with the grey cat as I used to have a cutie grey cat! How fab to pop over and see three scrummy cards. The cat hat is so cute

Hugs
Victoria
x

Pajalu said...

Hi Jo, I love your cards today. They all look so wonderful. Your colouring is perrrfect xoxoxoxoxo

Nicky said...

I love your cards and I dont think you need any practice colouring its always stunning - I love digi stamps too take up less room than rubber ones x

Linda Brun said...

Jo, really lovely circle cards. I love digi stamps so will have a look at Kim Toohey and Squiggle Stamps. Great colouring. Hugs

Deirdre said...

Great cards - they look fab to me! - love them. Brill colouring too.

Tyggereye said...

Cute cat cards are hard to beat. I love how you did the different various colors with essentially the same card. Very cool. Have you ever sent them into Stampington's Stampler to be published under the use the same stamp but make each card different thing they always do?Do they even have that in the UK? What mags do they have over there for stamping/scrapping? Or maybe I should say the ones that are still around. They are dropping like flies here in the states.

Jill said...

I love YOUR digis! These are all so cute! Wonderful coloring and great card shape, too!

Lizziski said...

Your cards are so cute. Love the ones with the cats - I must head over to kimprints...

Elise said...

Sooooo funny to hear your frustrations and self-critique, when your work is soooooooo outstanding! I just am such a fan of your eye for sweet images and unlimited talent. I adore the colors and textures and tales from the travels of these magnificent pieces! YOU are (sing it with me!) A W E S O M E !