I am constantly delighted by the kindness of the card making community!You are such a sweet and generous 'bunch', so I decided to make a little card to let you know how I feel!
There's also three of you lovely people who each deserve a special thank you...
First of all a big thank you to Jane for all those lovely giveaways. I have now been lucky enough to win Spike! He will be perfect for a cute valentine for my hubby.
Next I want to say a big thank you to the adorable Donna for sending me a huge parcel of goodies - you are soooo kind! This is one of the lovely Pure innocence images that she sent me, coloured with Promarkers and gleaming with diamond glaze.
Finally, I'm going to say thank you to Vicky for a really lovely day of stamping and friendship on Wednesday. Such fun ... and lots of nice cups of tea too! Thank you Vicky, and see you again soon!
So this card is to say thanks to them and to everyone who follows my blog or drops by.... and what do you know, this card is also a good fit with the theme of 'Hearts' for The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #86 and 'Heart-to heart' over at Raise the Bar Challenge #4.
Have a great weekend everyone!
34 comments:
Hi Jo,
thank you for your comment on mine blog. I look myself also straight with you over. Your kind to work pleases me much! marvelous Design.
loves greet dunja
Hi, I love your card so much! your coloration is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs from Germany,
Alma
Hi, I love your card so much. Your coloration is so lovely and beautiful :-)!!!
Hugs from Germany
Alma
this is gorgeous Jo, love that shade of blue and the sweet white flowers and pearls. Just very yummy
Hugs
Victoria
x
Lovely card Jo, Love the image and the way you have coloured it. Have a great weekend.
Hugs Sally
You know WHAT!?! This card is, ALMOST, as cute as you are! {Hee Hee} Seriously, she is ADORABLE and those colors are just FUN, FUN, FUN! You're such a happy influence with your sweeter than sweet post and darling acknowledgements - I always feel like "happy" is more possible after you've shared one of your darling creations, D.J.! I *heart* you!
Dotty Jo... This is the cutest card ever. This brought a smile to my face! Love how she is holding her heart and your coloring is fantastic. Perfect Sentiment!
This is a lovely card, Adore your daisies.
Thank you for joining us on Secret Crafter this week.
Hugs
Vicky - Guest Designer x
This is so cute! I love those PI girls. I also love the colors on this card. Just adorable!
Hi Jo, I adore this card....it's my fav of your's so far....love, love, love the image and I really love how you added the button's and I think your colouring is fab...
x
Vicky
ps...finished the book yesterday, you should read it...it's really interesting I couldn't put it down.
I am just making some ribbon reel's...we had a power cut earlier for about an hour, I was so glad Pete was at home.
pps...enjoying the bicky's would you like the tin back...lol.cause I don't think there will be anything left inside when you visit next...sorry
Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Oh Jo, I was just coming over here to tell you that's what I felt after you left those sweet comments for me! :)
The stamp is just too cute, and the coloring is amazing! Love the way you added the buttons (I'm usually a big klutz when it comes to adding buttons ;))
What a totally adorable card..love it!
wow! beautiful coloring on this sweet image!!! i love the design, too! wonderful card!
Aaawww ... this is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar ... we sure hope to see you again next week!!!
Aww lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
Mel X
You are such a sweetie! Love your card!!
So darling! Love the way she is holding that heart, it's just so innocent!!
Dotty Jo what a sweeeet card, and an even sweeter way to express your gratitude to a very generous crafting world! I love this image, she is so adorable hugging that heart. Great colors on this creation, thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!
Your card is so sweet Dotty, these "Pure Innocence" images are the best! Have a terrific weekend! Beth
What a cute stamp and a perfect sentiment for it!
What a cute card. This is an adorable card for vday!
Adorable card! And you're very welcome!
This is the CUTEST card every!!! You choose the best colors and I love the bright red heart! Thank YOU, my friend, because your kindness warms my heart!!!
Jo, *hearth* you back. Beautiful card, she is so cute and the hearth look alive!
Hugs and wishing you a fantastic weekend.
Those PI images went to the perfect person! You do wonders with Pro Markers....Did you see Heather's new images in her Etsy store? Cuteness!!
What a sweet card ~ I love everything about it from the colours to the little flowers with their pearl centres and those Pure Innocence images are priceless :o)
A happy weekend to you and yours!
Dallas
Oh she is such a sweetie, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby
Your colouring is beautiful! and that flower border looks so pretty with those pearls!
OMG, what a sweetie! Love the colours you used Jo and those pretty daisies and buttons! Sounds like you had a lovely stampin day, you lucky duck!
:o)
Absolutely adorable card. Love that image and your colouring is perfect. A real stunner. Always a pleasure visiting your blog. :)xx
This card melt my heart ,too! LOVE the rich colors, the buttons....well, everything and you are absolutely right about this card-making community! Love that about our hobby! Hugs to you and have fun with Sipke and PI girl :)
Precious card. Your coloring is always spot on! This little gal makes me think of Madeline. :) Thanks for the love on my blog! I also added a comment to Sasha. Thanks again for your wonderfully inspiring work. :)
Great Card, Really beautiful, wonderful way to show your gratitude :)
Thank you for joining us at Raise the Bar.
Suzi
xxx
Post a Comment