Here's my offering: don't you just love the expression on the Seagull's face? I had a totally different card planned until I spotted this fun image over at The Paper Shelter. Having nearly lost a bag of chips to a Seagull a few years ago, this image really hit the spot for me. I also rather like the little girl's Amy Winehouse hairdo!
The Troublemakers have out-done themselves this month and you can follow this link to see what they've been up to and to join in all the fun.



10 comments:
Your card is really sweet Jo ! Actually the same thing happened to me at the seaside : a seagull stole my ice cream ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Indeed a great image (and great hair!!), love the colors you used!
Haha! Fun is definitely the way I'd describe this! After staring at the seagull's face, you know I had a good giggle.
adorable Jo. The bright summery background paper is a perfect foil to the sweet girl.
Jo as I told you I adore your coloring skill
so adorable image so beautiful coloring
and that SMILE DIES I must buy it
which company is that Jo...I guess it is not sell in Germany must order from USA
I see you made shadow too on the image
adorable CARD beautiful DP..I can tell you more here and one thing
I ADORE THIS CARD Jo..
hugs, Monika
This is perfect, Jo! The gull reminds me of the ones in Finding Nemo. :D
Oooh lovely summery card Jo, we could do with some of that weather!
Fabulous, sweet card.
luv
Debby
Too cute--love that printed paper!
Holy CUTENESS! I love your card :) Did you use Copics for the image? It's spot on!
Post a Comment