And received this little piece of fabulousness from the very talented
Cat in Maryland. Isn't it a beauty? Cat admits she got a little muddled and used the August sketch and colour scheme for her card but I have to say I'm glad she did as I love everything about it.
No surprises that I've used another
Stamping Bella image but I just can't resist them right now. Those two girls sitting side-by-side seemed perfect for sending a message of friendship to my recipient, Dee. One of the great things about this challenge is that you get to 'chat' to your senders and recipients in addition to receiving a beautiful handmade card. I've enjoyed a nice virtual natter with both Dee and Cat this month and only wish they both lived a little closer (or even on the same continent).
If you're tempted to sign-up for Deborah's next Card Chain Challenge you can find out all the details
here. The August Challenge is still open AND there's also a $25 Paper Smooches Gift Certificate up for grabs just to tempt you a little more!
10 comments:
Arrrgg I love that sweet sentiment
I want to visit you JO
I want to tell I love the coloring on this card
the sentiment makes me feel sad cause I never seen you
we know each other since long at HA FLICKR
I wish one day I can visit you
and I adore your arrangement on this card
CLEVER MADE AND The one who get this will be sooo happy
hugs and waiting for your post hehe
Monika
too cute Jo. It's just adorable
What a lovely card to send to a friend! I envy creative people. Unfortunately I seem to have no fingers - only thumbs!
Such a great card Jo and a lovely sentiment... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, :0)
I love the card you made Jo, your colouring is beautiful and I agree about the Stamping Bella's, it's really good to see them around again, I've always loved them. I think the card you received is gorgeous and what a lovely idea to do this. Have a lovely weekend. Chris x
Awww what a fab friendship card Jo! Love your colouring .... doesn't matter what colour I dye my hair, when the sun hits it the old ginger hints appear LOL
Fabulous card and the design is brilliant! I love how the girls are 'sitting' on the sentiment banner... very clever!
AH-mazing! I love everything about htis cute card! It looks like those legs are really dangling and the overall effect is adorable.
Love your darling card, Jo! Cat does make such great cards--lucky you got one!
Post a Comment