Wednesday, 24 August 2016

H is for Hound - Part 2

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have a fun challenge running at the moment which is all about celebrating our fabulous, four-footed companion: the dog.

I thought I'd share two more cards for this challenge.


Do you like his goggly eyes? This little pup from MFT is far too sweet to be snarky while his Katzelkraft chum below, is as naughty as they come! This bespectacled pup sort of 'partners-up' with the cat on my previous post.


So break-out your dog stamps and come play along. You have until Friday 2nd September to join us.


8 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

The dogs strike back!! So funny, love your cards!

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Cool cards :)

sweetpea said...

That first puppy us so cute he just makes you smile. Both great cards janet x

Dawn T said...

too cute Jo. You have made great cards

Lynne in NI said...

Ha, I love that the dog got his revenge ;) Great cards Jo!

Lindsey said...

These are so fun! That little pup in the first one is so cute! And I like how you've made the companion card to your original DT card. :D

Monika Reeck said...

hihihi I am laughing looking and reading the second card sentimnet
cute DOG image
and love the first card soo sweettt
Miss Jo visit....
hope all is great with you and hubby
hugs
Monika

ionabunny said...

You have such a gloriously fun style. Love all your hounds. Hugz