Thursday, 1 September 2016

Creative With Stamps Challenge #6 - Autumn Colors Photo/Color Inspiration

It's a new month and, therefore, a new challenge over at Creative With Stamps! This month we have a photo-inspiration challenge for you: a gorgeous picture and fabulous colours to set your creative pulses racing!


My card is very simple and uses one of my most favourite of Hero Arts stamps plus a little Distress Ink and some die cuts.


I made this card to send a little love to a sweet friend, who isn't having the best of times right now.

My CWS teamies have created some beautiful cards for this challenge and, as always, we have some great sponsor prizes on offer so please join us and play along.




10 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love this card soo much
The Sending and the butterfly is perfect on your card
and lovely white embossing too
this is my Fav dear Jo and I really miss your visit
hope all is ok with you my old FLICKR friend
hugs from teamie
Monika

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Beautiful card with soft colors :) Love it!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! But I'd like to point out... it's not autumn yet!

Billie A said...

Wow this is beautiful. I love the big flowers and the background colors. The butterfly is perfect. Love this card.

Nicole Parmentier said...

Wow, awesome blending!! Love how the flowers popping out in white!

Maria Valente said...

Love he big, bold flowers and the soft colours! So beautiful!
Hugs

Katy said...

I am loving the embossing and background! This card is gorgeous! Those colors are so pretty! And that is a great butterfly! :)

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh Jo, what a stunner! Your stamped BG is absolutely beautiful!

Pia S said...

It's a cheerful design, love the bursts of color, remind me of fireworks!

Silke said...

Wonderful card, love it. Great take on this color challenge.