Thursday, 15 September 2016

Creative With Stamps Challenge #6 - Autumn Colors Photo/Color Inspiration Reminder

It's mid-month reminder time over at Creative With Stamps!




I'm going to be honest and admit I've struggled with these colours. Yes, they are beautiful but I've found them tricky to combine in a harmonious manner which doesn't look slightly forced. Because of this I decided to 'cherry pick' just four of the colours and to use them in a very CAS way to create this simple 'thank you' card.


The pretty stamps are from WPlus9. I stamped in Distress Inks and coloured some card in the same colours to enable me to do some layering. The white an clear sequins just finish the card nicely.

My talented teamies fared much better with this challenge than myself. You can head over here to see their gorgeous and inspirational creations!

We also have some great sponsors and prizes at CWS so here are all the details to tempt you just that little bit more!

Sponsors:

3 Digital Stamps from QKR Stampede
(for CWS Challenge Winner)



&


a $15 Gift Certificate from STAMPLORATIONS
or 
Choice of any 2 ARTplorations Stencils
(for RANDOM Winner)



4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Love the soft colors of your Image...sweet CAS card my friend..hope you are okay...big hugs.
Monika

Dawn T said...

Yeap the colours intimidate me too!!! Great CAS card Jo

Helen F. said...

Very pretty card, Dotty Jo. Love how you used the colors from the inspiration photo :-)

Katy said...

This is a beautiful card! It looks like it came together naturally-without any struggle! ;) Very elegant. :) Hugs!