And now for something very CAS: a simple die-cut greeting and stamped dots!
It's still all about the sentiment over at Creative With Stamps this month.
My teamies have created some truly beautiful inspiration cards for this challenge. You have until the end of October to play along with our 'Sentiment Only' Challenge.

9 comments:
Easy but effective! Love it :)
Great Happy card I like the design behind the dies.
I love the 'simplicity' of this - your snazzy Happy looks fab against the blue :)
Great photo too, you wouldn't be taking that pic in the garden this morning, it's lashing down here!
Awesome CAS card! Love the sentiment with the pop of colour!
Hugs
I see the first time your card is all with the background colourfull paper
but not its only a blue card
and its a clever way to put the sentiment Jo
Love your idea
and the CAS design
are you okay Jo
so long time not seen you in Blogland
big hugs and wish you okay (only too busy :))
Monika
This card makes me happy! I love how you layered the paper under the happy. Very awesome! :) Hugs! :)
Hey Jo, thank you for the comment on my Post It Note Holder, to answer your question about the sentiment, yes there is one - on the inside of the holder... it reads : This is the day the lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24. I hope this qualifies as a sentiment for the creative w. stamps challenge. AJ
PS. I love your card. It is CAS and fun to boot.
LOVE your CAS card, Jo! It certainly will make the recipient HAPPY :-)
Post a Comment