Saturday, 15 October 2016

Naughty or Nice Challenge #32 - Reminder

It's time for our mid-month post over at Naughty or Nice and the gang have created yet more inspiration to get you in the mood for our current, fun challenge. 
My card is focusing on wild women... And true friendship!



Head over before Tuesday 25th October to play along.

6 comments:

Karren said...

Such a fun card - I love these girls! And your sentiment is perfect!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahahaha very true ... but we all have that one friend that we have to clean the house for ;)

Lindsey said...

LOL! You are so good with these IO images. (I think I'm guessing right! There may have been wine ingested before blog commenting:P)

Dawn T said...

This is one of my favourite AI stamps. Love your sentiments.

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous card Jo, your colouring is so good and I love the sentiment.

Monika Reeck said...

You and this ladies Image
always having a great card
always love to see your card with this kind of Image
and I dont have any (SAD)
never think to buy but I love looking your coloring always
again adorable card