Sunday, 2 October 2016

September Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Welcome to my September Card Chain Challenge post. Sadly, our leader, Deborah, is still unwell so all the action is currently taking place over at Gail's blog. Gail, who crafts as Ionabunny and Crafty Nomad has valiantly stepped-in to maintain this wonderful, world-wide celebration of card making and friendship in Deborah's absence.

This is the card I sent to my recipient, Agata in Switzerland.


I used some gorgeous MFT products to create this little scene and had so much fun colouring this cute kitty to look like my cat, Custard!

Here's Deborah's lovely sketch for this challenge. However, I had literally no idea how to use the colour palatte for September but once I got started, the card came together surprisingly easily!


My sender this month was Marga in Spain.


I also decided to send a card to Gail to show my appreciation of her efforts to keep CCC going. Thanks, Gail, I'd invite you over for coffee and cake but you live in Norway! 


You can find the October sign-up by visiting Gail's blog here.

9 comments:

Dawn T said...

how adorable Jo. A great card.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo your card is absolutely gorgeous I love that coloured background and the little arrangement with the kitty in, brilliant work, also love the card that you sent Gail and the one you received it sounds such a wonderful way to share friendship,
hugs
lorraine x

Tracy said...

Putting that adorable cat among the leaves is such a cute idea. I love him peeking out of there. Sweet! Hugs!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Awesome cards! Love how that kitty is peeking trough the leaves with his googly eyes! And the card you made for Gail is also so sweet!!

shirley-bee said...

Fab card, Jo! I love the smooshed background, and the little cluster of leaves and flowers with the cat peeping out is adorable!

Lynne in NI said...

Heeee fab card Jo, I'm lovin your little peeking Custard!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card Jo. You have a cat named Custard? What a laugh. Ooooh cake...... I can travel a long way for cake. What kind? Thanks so much for the cute card you sent me. Love all your catz. HUGZ

Helen F. said...

Adorable kitty peeking through the leaves ;-) Sweet thank you card, too, Jo!

Monika Reeck said...

your water color Background is stunning Jo
love it much and the image is it cat?
sooo cuutee under the leaves
love this much!!