Sunday, 19 March 2017

A Day for Daisies Giraffe take #2

I couldn't resist using this sweet A Day for Daisies image to make my mom's Mother's Day card.


One of the great things about digital images is that you can flip them and reduce or increase their size! I did both for this simple card and am quite pleased with the result... I just hope my mom likes it too!

If I wasn't on the DT,  I'd definitely be linking this card to this challenge! I might not be able to join this challenge but you can as there are still six days left until it closes on Saturday 25th March!
However, I'm delighted to say that I CAN link to Kathy's 30 Day Colouring Challenge... So I will!


Happy crafting, everyone!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ooh, more giraffes! Love this one too. :)

Dawn T said...

how cute Jo. Your giraffes are fabulous. Great card. I'm sure your Mum will love it

CinnamonSally said...

Wow such a fun image Jo and great colouring. Cute card!!

Aileen said...

Wonderful image love your colouring of these cuties.love the card.

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card Jo, great idea to make the little'un!

Linby said...

That is just brilliant - CAS and cute. I just love giraffes too.

Greta said...

Super sweet & clever for a Mother's Day card!

Monika Reeck said...

I am late at commenting but I never forget you
and I always soo happy really if you visit me and leaving me love
but I know sometimes TIME is not enough
me with 5 DTs ooh
I am sad cant visiting all my bloggy friend more
only job to commenting haha but I am enjoy it
and this card uuuh so so cuuutee
the big and little girrafee the face the coloring
you dont need difficult layout if your coloring totally super B like this miss Jo
LOVE This CUUUTEE card!
hugs
Monika