Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Naughty or Nice Challenge #37 - Reminder


I'm in denial about the fact that we are half-way through March! Seriously, how did that happen??! Well, at least it does mean that we get to see yet more inspiration from the Troublemakers for the March challenge: 'Feature a Creature', so it's not all bad!

I love, love, love this crazy bunny from Bugaboo! Just look at that fabulously-goofy expression.


I knew that I wanted to use just a portion of the bunny's face for my card. I was delighted to find that the Bugaboo images shrink and grow without any loss of shape or clarity, and can also be cropped easily. I also knew I wanted bright and cheery colours as this card is heading to my sweet little niece, along with some chocolate eggs!

This month at Naughty or Nice, Bugaboo are acting as our sponsors and there are prize vouchers for our winners.



I also created this card for my cousin, using a fun set from Lawn Fawn. Who doesn't love Nessie!


I hope you can join us for this challenge.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh my, YOU always crack me up...LOVE this.

Becca Cruger said...

Dangit. I now NEED that crazy bunny. So funny! And your adorable dino is sheer perfection!

Monika Reeck said...

Love the bunny soo cuuuteee you did the best with that Image and the Nessie tooo cuuuteee
Love the water there Jo
I will miss you
you know why...
hugs
Monika

Lindsey said...

Love this first one, Jo — brilliant use of the bunny and such a great sentiment! I also really like the design of your Nessie card, so fun!

CinnamonSally said...

Two great cards Jo, you certainly have a way with your sentiments, always fun to see what you have created.

Marilyn said...

Fun cards! I love that bunny and silly sentiment and the little dino is super cute too.

Dawn T said...

Too cute Jo. Just reminded me to enter a card I made the other day into this challenge.

Lynne in NI said...

{{snigger}} sending this bunny card with chocolate eggs, you have an evil streak in you ;)
Love Nessie too!

Nicole Parmentier said...

That bunny card is soooo funny! Looking for inspiration for a easter-swap.. sorry, have to case this..