Friday, 28 July 2017

A little mixed media fun!

Just dropping-by to share a quirky little canvas created using this fruity cutie from Vera Lane Studios.


Janet has got some gorgeous designs in her Etsy shop, and there are some irresistible new cats-in-hats that are calling my name...

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

LOL I think they're my hubby's too. He LOVES them. Great job on your mixed media work. Hugs!

Dawn T said...

Cute Jo.

~amy~ said...

THIS is the cutest!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Supercute!!

Cara said...

Oh goodness this is amazing! I loves it!

Lynne in NI said...

Cooooool Jo! You're an Ace at these fab backgrounds!

Angelnorth said...

She's great fun Jo, love her little spotty tights and manic background! Send me your snail address (e-mail link on left of my blog) and I'll happily send you the curious dodo!

Lindsey said...

Jo, this is awesome!

Paula Whittaker said...

I love this - you can adapt to any style, and you are rocking this one Mrs.