Saturday, 2 September 2017

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - August 2017

Goodness, doesn't Reveal time swing around quickly!

It's time for another gorgeous reveal over at Card Chain Challenge!

For August we had the most fabulous colour combo (yummy!) and a sweet sketch to play with. Our themes were ships, dogs and friendship and our product and technique options were Memory Box, stencils and tea Bag folding.



Here's my card, which headed across to Marga in Spain. As you can see, I picked up the colour option, and also the themes of dogs and stencils. I've not made anything with MFT stamps for a while, so it was lovely to ink up this sweet little pup.


I feel that it's only fair to give a shout-out to the very talented Liz McGuire as her sweet little card (sitting proudly in my craftroom) was a huge influence for my creation!


My sender this month is Dee in Kenya. I'm still waiting for my card to arrive, but I'm sure it'll make it here soon!

Go here for the whole reveal post and go here to sign up for the September Challenge before Sunday 6th September. We'd love you to join our international chain of card making, fun and friendship!

6 comments:

Cara said...

Your card is just adorable!

Helen F. said...

Oh how adorable is this little Scotty! Love your sweet card and great stencil background

Greta said...

2 adorable cards! How fun to case a card sent to you! That pup almost looks like my Fritz--super cute!

Lynne in NI said...

Awwwww cute little doggy!

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, I remember that little one! You've done a fabby version, love it.
Thanks for the shout out, I'm blushing here! And I'm so chuffed you still have it out on display!

Liz xx

Monika Reeck said...

hiyaa both are using the same DOG Image and so cuuutee
love your purple card and the Liz card cute with the flower and the button there
both are adorable card
now I want to ask you
which company made that stencil for your background?
I want to have it too
its looks like TILE love it Jo...just reply this comment please
so you should not write new mail hehe
hugs
Monika
PS: miss your visit Jo always encourage me to make more and more beautiful card as I know you always DID