I soooo want a hat like Edna's... And an eyeball corsage too!
Edna is resplendent in her Pink Halloween attire as once again the Sisterhood go Pink For Halloween and Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Far too many of us (or someone we love) have been impacted by breast cancer, so we're doing our bit to raise awareness about just how important it is keep a regular check on them precious boobies!
This is one of the Sistah's favourite challenges, and we hope that you will play along!!
I'm also linking to Darnel's fabulous NBUS Challenge as I finally broke-out my cobweb Tim Holtz embossing folder. So much inky happiness with this Never Before Used Stuff!
The Sisterhood are calling....Come and join the fun!




19 comments:
Brilliant card - and brilliant cartoon too!
Jane
This card is perfection! Love that background!And the cauldron! And the sentiment! And not to mention that fabulous cartoon!
Your background is amazing! Did you use Gelly Plate? It looks very artsy! I love how you combined this background with this amazing pot witch. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your marvelous bid.
Greetings from Poland,
BozenA
Awesome card and great sentiment. Love the Pink for the cause.
Great card. I would never have thought of using pink for this type of card but it works so well. Love the cartoon too. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx
Super background fabulous card and a super cartoon,
You did a beautiful pinky inky job with your new NBUS e/f, Dotty Jo! Love the cauldron and the sediment, too! Is it wrong that I can't stop staring at those swinging boobies, lol!! I stole that gif and added it to my reminder (Day Six), so thank you! And thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell
We sisters must have decided that pink = inky background... and yours is terrific! And then the sentiment with the cauldron — awesome!
Beautiful background and great sentiment. Your card is so smart and special, love it!!
Ha! Great sentiment and image. Love what you did with your NBUS embossing folder. Who knew pink and Halloween could look so good together?
What a fun card! Love the background you've created!
Fabulous card! Love the background for the cauldron and the sentiment is cool! Love the bouncy boob cartoon - I will be checking mine and have my routine mammogram in three weeks too! We all definitely need to look after our boobs! xxx
Fantastic card, love your inky embossed background x
This might be my new favourite sentiment!!!
Fab card all round sistah!
And I only got "slightly" mezmerized by the boobies LOL
Great card Jo. It really is amazing
Wow, that background is so beautiful and I just love the wonderful sentiment! Thank you for your visit too, much appreciated! Anne x
Love this card and the perfect sentiment!
Fab sentiment, card and a great cause too. :)
that GIF so cuute lady with NO Shirt or shirt on her skin hehe
and love that sentiment too
great card for great cause my dear
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment