Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
Saturday, 2 September 2017
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #92 - J is for Jumble
We're in a right Jumble over at SoSS this weekend! However, Edna is looking A-Mazing in all her multi-coloured finery and is super excited to see your collaged cards! One again Sistah Lee has done a brilliant job with the graphic.
I inadvertently set myself an additional challenge with my card, as I wanted to see whether I could create something that was CAS, yet still technically a collage. I'm not 100% sure I've achieved the brief, but I enjoyed the process!
The slender ankles and gorgeous shoes come courtesy of a model on the cover of the Summer 2017 Boden catalogue. I fussy cut and Distress Inked the legs, and set them to one side while I created a stenciled panel and a side panel on a 12 cm x 12 cm piece of card. I generated the wording on my PC and added some washi tape, beads and hearts to finish the card.
All very simple, and actually quite satisfying to do.
The Sistahs have created some brilliant cards for this challenge, so head on over to see. We'd love you to play along with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Such a cool card Jo, and a great sentiment.
Great idea to recycle the legs, love the sentiment too x
I love that you used a catalogue image as part of your collage, as my first thought about collages are of the ones made in kids' art classes, with images cut from magazines and catalogues. As far as the CAS element goes, I think you've managed to be as CAS as collage can be! Definitely a fun design.
Love the sentiment, I think that way about inks lol. great job on the cas collage.
Oh this is just so fun, Jo!
cleverly done Jo.
Nicely done Jo - like the colour combination x
This doesn't look simple at all, it's stunning Jo!!
Oh cool card Jo, great idea to use the catalogue legs and fab colourful BG too :)
I love seeing your cards. You are so creative and this card is so cute and great colors and images
This is brilliant, love those words xx
Fantastic!
Great idea to use a catalogue for images!!
Brilliant job sistah!!
Ha ha! Very clever card.
I never thought to use a catalogue image like that,
but now I will be on the look out for things to cut out.
xxx
Haha, this made me laugh out loud - love it!
oh so clever to used the catalouge Jo
love always shoe Image and next month our challenge at CWS is Shoe psstt dont tell anybody I have told you hehe
you should join ...3 times okay...I love your shoe card Jo
and the sentiment made by PC is cool idea
your shoe card is ROCK this time and that looks like tile behind the main Image how did you do that...cool background Jo
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment