Tuesday, 12 December 2017

Gangnam Style!

The school at which I work is still closed due to the weather, so I'm forced to stay in the warm and make Christmas cards! Such a hard life!

Having said that, this is a card which has hopefully reached it's intended recipient by now; weather permitting that is!

I spotted this fabulous Katzelkraft stamp on their website a few weeks ago and knew it was a 'must-have'. I kept everything pretty simple and used some pretty leftover pieces of DP to frame the image.


I'm delighted to be playing along with my Creative with Stamps buddies again as their current challenge is Reindeer!

Happy crafting everyone!

13 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

OMG, that song will play in my head the rest of the day.. thanks for that and your again hilarious and fun card. You always make me smile!

Nonni said...

Oh my goodness this makes me smile big time! I'll have to get this for next year! Thank you for the inspiration! Great coloring too!

Tracy said...

LOL This one will get you in the Christmas mood for sure. Hilarious! Hugs!

Dawn T said...

What a hardship Jo. Gorgeous card. It really did give me a giggle.

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card Jo, with that song and Strictly Come Dancing I can imagine the moves now!!

Cara said...

This is such a fun card and perfectly coloured. I hope the weather has improved although anything that means more time to craft has got to be a good thing! x

Monika Reeck said...

hiyaaa
you found another adorable deer and santa stamp
I love love your simple layout
and the coloring always so wonderful Jo
I am sorry never beein in Blogland
busy with kids go to dentist and another Dr
yeah busy mommy
but I wanna say many thanks to joining with us at CWS this time Jo
I love your card
hugs
Monika
PS: will try to catch up now

Lilian said...

This is so funny! Great card!

Billie A said...

I bet you could hear me laughing all the way over the pond.. I love this card and fun cute images.. So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.
Billie A
Creative With Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US

Marina said...

This is fun!! Lucky you getting a snow day - my son's school was closed but sadly my work was not!

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Such a cool card :) Love it!
Hugs, Eunice

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

ha ha! I know a few people who would love this card xxx

Dorlene Durham said...

This image is fabulous! Great card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS