I just can't resist a good chuckle over Danielle's naughty kitty, which definitely has all four feet firmly planted in 'Camp Naughty'. I seriously think she should make a stamp outta this image!
I know, lovely isn't it! How lucky (for me) that we both have the same Tim Holtz embossing folder. I added a circular MFT die-cut to make the focal point of my card and spanned the width of the card with leftover DP, rather than a stylish banner.
This design would also work well as a birthday card as those lovely people at MFT have also designed a 'Happy birthday' die-cut in the same style.
I enjoyed making this card so much that I tried it in a different colour palette.
I quite like this version, but I think the traditional colors give my first card a bit more ooomph!
The Troublemakers have whipped-up some fabulous mid-month inspiration, so why not head over and take a look? There are some beautiful cards to enjoy in the linky gallery, and we'd love you to join our final challenge of the year.



11 comments:
That embossing folder looks really useful. I need to pop over and see what the rest of your friends have been up to. Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx
I think I like your layout better. That EF is awesome. Hugs!
Jo your cards are amazing. I agree about the cat! I so would use it on some cards lol
A great, versatile design - yes it could work for any occasion.
Hiya, two great cards, works both ways I think. Hope you have a great Christmas and all the best for 2018, Liz x
I love both colour ways, I think I might neeeeed that embossing folder!
I agree, Jane's card is lovely... and so are both of yours!
what a gorgeous design Jo. It really is very pretty. I too, like the traditional colours but love the soft glitterly look to your second one.
Love your card with that textured background.
Definitely what I call a touchy feely card :-)
Fab design, looks lovely in both colour combos :o) Hugs, Lisa x
What a great card, Jo--love the one with traditional colors!
Post a Comment