Saturday, 9 December 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge # - V is for Vegan




It's all about animals over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers as we post our penultimate challenge of 2017. I love that Edna is being photo-bombed by a cute bovine buddy!

For my offering I couldn't resist breaking out another Katzelkraft cat. I think this one is so funny as it glares from behind a curtain.


As always, you'll love the snarky, funny cards created by my sistahs, so why not hurry on over and take a look...

11 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

OMG love that cat!!! so cute and an awesome card!!

Jane Willis said...

Awww, sweet kitty, in an "Only its mother could love it" way! Perfect with that sentiment
Jane

Corrie Herriman said...

Great card !
Corrie x

Tracy said...

LOL Lots of character in THAT face. Fun card. Hugs!

Majo said...

Great minds think alike, great job, Sistah ♥

CinnamonSally said...

Cute card Jo, you always think of great sentiments , I always struggle with that.

Cara said...

Okaaaay, that cat scares me slightly! LOL x

Lynne in NI said...

LOL I have that kitty too but didn't quite know what sentiment to put with him, should have just come to you!
LOVE your stamping effect on your BG :)

Donna said...

Love that cat image - and the sentiment makes me laugh
Both times I had a cat as a pet they ran away
One even broke through the screen of a window to escape
I think it was a clear message that I was not meant to have a cat and I clearly have never been loved by a cat
LOL

Monika Reeck said...

haha I am laughing look that cat
and the BG I love that in yellow
and beside the cat is adorable curtain with flowers
LOVE YOUR CARS
will you join our CWS as DT again Jo..I miss you
hugs
Monika

Lindsey said...

This is such a true card. ;) And so stylishly created! Gotta love those Katzelkraft cats!