Monday, 1 January 2018

Naughty or Nice challenge #47 - It's a Celebration!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that 2018 has got off to a great start!
The Troublemakers are celebrating anything and everything with this challenge. You name the celebration, make the card and join the fun... Yes, it's that simple.

I decided to celebrate the new year and created this card which is gloriously sparkly in real life. The firework stamp is an oldie from The Rubber Stamp Gallery and the Judkins sparkle embossing powders have lain unused from the day I bought them. They are wonderfully twinkly and coordinate beautifully with the blue and green layers. The die cut numbers are from Mama Elephant. I decided to arrange them in a playful manner, rather than a straight line, but I think the '2' slipped in the die-cut machine. Never mind, it's a handmade card after all!




We'd love you to come and join us over at Naughty or Nice. There are some lovely, fun cards from the Troublemakers and there may even be prizes on offer too!

11 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh that stamp firework is amazing dear Jo in black background too
Greaet new year card
Happy New Year 2018 stay healthy my friend
miss you
hugs
Monika

Marina said...

Super-sparkly! And yes, the numbers are fabulously playful! Happy New Year.

Lindsey said...

You had sparkly embossing powders and you hadn't used them? Jo! Please keep them out and use them! ;) Perfect New Year card, love it!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Jo. Happy New Year to you. love all the sparkle

Paula Whittaker said...

loving the colours and embossing powders. Hope 2018 brings you all that you hope and dream for xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh your fireworks are gorgeous Jo! Happy new year xx

Cara said...

This looks fab and the 2 totally looks like it was meant to be there x

Darnell said...

I love how the 2 slipped so it looks like the year is frolicking and rocking and rolling in the year among all those schparkly fireworks! It's a cool card of celebration, Jo! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhhhhhh! SO SPARKLY!!!!!!! love, love, love! ♥

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo, great card. I love the quirky arrangement of the numbers, looks perfect to me. Happy creative new year, Angela xXx

ionabunny said...

Ha ha, this card dropped through my letterbox. Thanks so much Jo. The picture doesn't do it justice. The sparkle is amazing. Hugz