There's a Bunny Hop happening over at Gail's to celebrate her 50th birthday and, as she is my very good blogging buddy, I just had to join in!
This little bunny was a freebie with Crafts Beautiful magazine and I couldn't resist matching him up with some pretty Spring papers. A very quick and simple card to make, but plenty of fun!
Today has really felt like Spring as we are being blessed with some gorgeous, and surprisingly warm, sunshine. I thought I'd share a picture of some of my daffodils enjoying the sunshine. Our garden is getting a complete makeover this year, so much of what we have is in pots awaiting a new home once the beds are altered and ready to plant.
Gail's Bunny Hop will be running for another fifteen days, so why not join the fun? There are some rather nice prizes up for grabs...
🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰



7 comments:
Wow this is adorable Jo, love how you used the background paper, it really draws the focus to your adorable little bunny,
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs and kindest regards
Bridget
Gorgeous card Jo. Love that cute bunny. Thanks for joining my bunny hop and posting my badge. Good luck. Hugz
Awww cute Bunny!
We're planning a re-jig of our garden this year too, just need to get some decent weather and some time booked off work. Oh and probably a small fortune to pay for it too ;)
What a sweet card Jo and great use of those papers, a beautiful spring time background for that super bunny. Seeing your happy dafs is so delightful sight as I have seen so many looking sad damaged by our awful weather.
Sunny Sunday Hugs Tracey xx
Very sweet card Jo. It's a cute bunny
Love your adorable bunny and the beautiful spring scene that created. Gives hope that spring is going to make an appearance soon. We are still having icy weather this weekend.
Dreaming of a sunny spring day,
LaVon
I love your card looks like my wild bunny that I feed who visits my yard all the time!
Post a Comment