Sunday, 15 April 2018

Naughty or Nice Challenge #50 - Reminder.

It feels more than a little bit odd knowing that this will be my final post for Naughty or Nice Challenges. It's been a total blast; I've learnt such a lot and it's been a real pleasure to work with a group of lovely, lovely, talented crafters.


For our final challenge we asked you to take time to look back over the four years that the blog has been running and pick a challenge theme of your choice.

My card takes it's inspiration from a very recent challenge: Challenge #49 - Drink Up! I just couldn't resist another play with this theme, especially after purchasing this gorgeous Newton's Nook set. Once again, the purchase of this set was inspired by my lovely friend, Lynne-the-Enabler!


To create the background I spent ages stamping and embossing the different drinks, before smooshing some Distress Inks across the panel and adding plenty of water. To highlight the drinks, I added more ink using my water brush. This is such a bright and cheery card, but today the weather is dark and foggy, and I've really struggled to get a good picture.

There are prizes to be had, plus a final chance to bag yourself a sparkly blog badge, so please head on over and join us one last time as we say 'Goodbye, and thanks for all the Fish'.

7 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

All that effort was definitely worth it. Your background is stunning. I almost ignored the focus peace looking at all the background drinks. It's a lovely card and I could do with a glass of whatever the pink stuff is. Love Dawn x

Jules said...

Hi Jo

What a fabulous card .. .. love the background you have created. Lovely and colourful!

Quite a sad post for you :-( It sounds like you have had a great time with the Naughty or Nice Challenge. Such a shame when things you enjoy come to an end.

Love Jules xx

Karren said...

What a fabulous background! Love how you've achieved this bright and cheerful look. And that sentiment is a crack-up!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun, bright and cheerful card Jo.

Lindsey said...

That background!!! Absolutely amazing. Love it and the entire card!

Aileen said...

absolutely love it, the colours the white embossing the design so eye catching.

Monika Reeck said...

I love all glasses on your card
so beautiful and the blend color is perfecto
Love the main image colored so perfectly
hihi and the sentiment I love it much too
great and winner card for my eyes Jo
hope you get all my comment
hugs
Monika