So, I had to do a little enquiry work before beginning work on my card for this challenge:
'Definition of xyloid: resembling wood, having the qualities or nature of wood, woody, ligneous.'
Now that we've got that sorted, here's my creation... Is this woody and ligneous enough for you, Edna?
I just love this stamp from Unity. Perhaps this should be stamped on my forehead as a warning to all and sundry! I stamped in Blue Versafine and then used some lovely Stampin' Up papers as I thought they'd pair well with the wood effect paper. Always love blue and brown together.
The sistahs have had a total Snarkfest with this, so please head on over for a giggle...
The sistahs have had a total Snarkfest with this, so please head on over for a giggle...


9 comments:
what colour versafine, mine is way darker than that. Awesome card, great image and super true sentiment!!!
Beautiful, elegant and snarky. Perfect!
Jane
LOL..love your fun card :)
LOL I think I resemble this remark. Fun!
Fab card sistah!
I don't know about you, but I think I am WAY more fun with my crazy hormones LOL
Hahaha I know all about those crazy hormones ;) Have you seen the new Tim Holtz snarky sentiment stickers? ALMOST as good as yours!
That is one brilliant stamp set, and you've displayed it brilliantly, too!
Hhahaha! Love all about your card, sweet Sistah♥
simple and beautiful
I love your choice of paper
and the image is really vintage
not really Jo cause you did not coloring her hehehe LOL
but I love this
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment