Hi guys, it's the final Christmas Kickstart Challenge before Christmas 2019 and the theme is Anything Goes, or as we're calling it:
Challenge #26 - Last Minute Madness:
If it's Christmassy, link it up!
Any last minute makes, cards you forgot to blog or Christmas 2020 early-bird creations, just add them to the linky over on the CKC blog!
Having been poorly for a while it felt good to do a little crafting today - nothing too technical, just a sweet Mama Elephant Santa from the Santa's Sleigh set I first used a few weeks ago. There are 10 image stamps and 5 sentiment stamps in this set, so it's a great one to have on hand for last minute makes. I think this cute guy may just be my most favourite Santa of 2019!
Rudolph has a sweet prize for his final Random Raffle of the year....




9 comments:
This is fun! He is an adorable Santa. The Christmas cards I have left now are the ones I don't want to publicize until after Christmas morning... ;) Hoping you are feeling better by the time St. Nick arrives.
Too darn cute!
NO to sickness!!! Shooo to bugs! Hope you feel better by Christmas, Jo! You have been such a big help to us all this year! Thanks, so very much!
Such a cute little Santa! I THINK I might just have one last card to share - lol xx
=]
Supercute and funny!!!
Super cute card and I’m loving that embossing (folder?). Hope you’re feeling better.
It’s a cute little Santa, I like it being this size. Loving the fantastic snow background as well.
Sweet Santa and I love the sentiment, Jo! Hope you're feeling better every day!! Happy holidays to you and yours!
cute card !
🎅🎄 Happy Holidays! ⛄❄
Yes, I have that same Santa and it's very versatile , despite being small . I love what you did here. You've really made fabulous Christmas cards all year long and I'm sure your friends and family are now admiring them in their homes!
Post a Comment