It's mid-month reminder time over at The Christmas Kickstart for Challenge #27 - Penguin Parade.
I broke out this adorable set from Mama Elephant (Cool Penguins) to create this cute, CAS card. The patterned layer is a beautiful background stamp from Simon Says Stamp called Kaleidoscope Leaves Background.
The challenge runs until Monday 3rd February. You can join the fun by heading here.
I'm also linking this card to the challenge over at Creative With Stamps. My former teamies have a challenge on called Scarf, so I think this card fits the bill quite nicely!
I'm also linking to a new Christmas Challenge which I've spotted, run by Jacqueline and Mynn.
Good luck with your new venture, ladies, and thanks for a fun Anything Goes Challenge.
Have a happy, crafty Sunday, peeps.




14 comments:
So cute! I am going to play its on my list.
Such a cute image, lovely card.
Awww such a cute little penguin! Your background stamp looks AMAZING!
He's super and what a fun sentiment x
What a darling penguin, Jo! Just love how you colored him and the presents!! Cool patterned paper too - matches so well with the rest!! I'm at my limit of 3 penguin cards so have moved on to Valentines :) Thanks for the fun!!
Such an adorable card! Love the background, cute penguin, and of course, the punny sentiment!
Cute image and a pun just for good measure - love it!
This is so cute! It is not really beginning to look a lot like christmas yet but maybe it does for pinguins.. anyway, love your card, also that background is stunning!
Such a cute card Jo.
CUTE!!! And gorgeous colouring of that intricate background stamp.
Stunningly cute image I really really love this, hugs Pops x
What a litte cutie he is. Thought that background was patterned paper. Awesome colouring. Hugz
A lovely cute card. Thanks for joining us this time at Christmas 24. Please email me at deezinesar@gmail.com if you would still like to join us on the DT - Jacqueline xx
the penguin so cuutee
Love his carying the gifts
sweet little card Jo
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment